Head of SEO
Our vision is to become the primary destination for more than 300m people in SEA to start their online shopping. With more than 1,000 partners, 130 employees, and now 10M shoppers that visit iPrice every month, we have a head start in a market that, as per latest Google study, will be worth $90bn in just a few years.
Ahead of us!!
You will be based out of our Regional Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and work closely with our CMO, on the company most strategy marketing channel.
If you are you looking for a job which will allow you to have a direct and lasting impact on the growth trajectory on one of the fastest growing online venture, in one of the hottest markets in the world (eCommerce in SEA)...then, we probably have the opportunity for you.
The combination of the mkt with the quality and execution capabilities of our team, coming from the likes of BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, and the huge traction we are experiencing, is allowing us to dream big.
Last but not least, there is probably no better time to join iPrice as as we have just announced our SERIES B round, adding LINE as our latest strategic investor (joining other top-notch regional VCs such as Venturra, Cento, AVG, 500 startups).
- Responsibility #1 - Lead our Technical onsite SEO, including:
- structured approach to keyword research and mapping on millions of pages, in 4 different languages, to intercept the maximum % of search volume in our 7 markets
- site architecture and internal linking optimisation
- crawl errors and efficiency issues
- faceted navigation
- onsite content optimisation (you can give to 'optimisation' the meaning you prefer :)
- ....and much much more
- Responsibility #2 - Provide offsite & technical link building advisory to our Content Marketing & PR team:
- over the past 2 years, we have built from the ground up one of the most successful Content Marketing & PR team in the region, establishing iPrice’s Thought Leadership in SEA eCommerce landscape. We are already obtaining organic coverage from all the most important media in the region and we want to make sure we are leveraging it to the maximum from a link building perspective.
- This also means in-depth research on additional LB strategies that comparable (across the world) or competitors (within the region) are executing to gain quality links at scale
- Responsibility #3 - Provide insights to help our Marketing Intelligence team have full understanding of our traffic movements
- being a meta-search platform which relies on organic search as the main acquisition channel, your granular and in-depth insights will be key in complementing our traffic understanding.
- this will also require the ongoing monitoring of the market landscape: conducting deep dive analysis on competitors' solutions across countries and industries
- Have worked for or consulted web companies at big (organic) scale. Be it the complexity of their site architecture, and corresponding number of pages, or the sheer organic traffic volume they were able to generate.
- Crazingly passionate about SEO and Search Marketing
- Has a strong analytical mindset - experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact
- Can work independently with little supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- (bonus skills) Experience with other meta-search players or big ecommerce companies.
- (bonus skills #2) Experience in other particularly competitive markets and industries would also be highly valued (gambling, travel, real estate, etc)
- Join one of the most sophisticated SEO company in a region of 350M online users with close to unlimited market potential
- We deploy new SEO features on a daily basis. Rest assured that you won't need to wait 6 months to get anything implemented :)
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business - SEO is our bread and butter and our most important marketing channel...'nuff said ;)
- Be part of our Leads team from Day 1, and participate to the company strategic decisions, beyond your specific area of expertise. You will be interacting on a daily basis with all C-Level executives (CMO, CEO, CTO) and our VP Product.
- Opportunity to contribute in making iPrice become an household name in SEA
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (LINE, AVG, Venturra, 500 Startups, Gobi Partners)
- Join a hyper fast growing organisation
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Participate on our weekly Fun Friday