VP People Operations (HR)
Our vision is to become the primary destination for more than 300m people in SEA to start their online shopping. With more than 1,000 partners, 130 employees, and now 10M shoppers that visit iPrice every month, we have a head start in a market that, as per latest Google study, will be worth $90bn in just a few years.
The combination of the market with the quality and execution capabilities of our team, coming from the likes of BCG, McKinsey, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, and the huge traction we are experiencing, is allowing us to dream big.
We have just announced our SERIES B round, adding LINE as our latest strategic investor (joining other top-notch regional VCs such as Venturra, Cento, AVG, 500 startups), so there is probably no better time to join iPrice
As part of iPrice Leadership Team, you will have full mandate to define and implement our People Operations (HR) strategies that ensures we continuously strengthen our culture, maintain the startup spirit, attract, grow & retain extraordinary talent from the region and around the world. At iPrice, we want our people to thrive, and your role will be a critical contributor to our collective success.
Our vision is to build a different type of HR (People Operations) function: one combining top notch HR expertise with a rigorous analytical approach & deep creative thinking. We are building a team who is expected to pro-actively drive business decisions and company wide strategies.
If you don't have 10 years of HR experience, do not worry. What is more important for us is to find people who can demonstrate us to be able to punch above her/his weight class. That is, exceptionally driven and smart individual, looking to step up her/his current role to accelerate her/his career growth in one of the fastest rising regional start-ups.
All in all, if you are you looking for a job which will allow you to have a direct and lasting impact on the growth trajectory on one of the fastest growing online venture, in one of the hottest markets in the world (eCommerce in SEA)...then, we probably have the opportunity for you.
- Drive or translate iPrice's strategies into HR strategic and operational plans
- Translate latest HR trends and thought leadership into best practices for the organisation befitting a start-up culture to ensure a great work environment that transcends current industry practices/norms
- Drive our talent sourcing process with creative and data driven solutions to increase our Employer Brand awareness and senior management diversity (you will be working closely with our Talent Acquisition specialist on this area)
- Be the trusted advisor and sounding board to all people in the company, helping them to raise any sort of organisational concerns to management and C-level
- Ensures fairness across the organisation, promotes diversity and inclusion that is rapidly scalable to the organisation's high growth trajectory in the next few years
- Coach leaders and managers to build leadership capabilities, work closely with them as a trusted partner, bringing insight and advice relating to people, teams and the development of their organization as their teams’ scale
- Ensure organizational compliance with all Federal and State laws
- Strong credentials as an organizational leader with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues, and lead and influence change.
- Proven track record of building credible relationships with most senior levels of the organization and influencing leadership engagement in organizational development to accomplish business outcomes in a fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovation and change
- (bonus skill) Previous exposure in high-growth startup
- (bonus skill) Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.), with (ideally) demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas
- Join one of the most ambitious and fast growing startup in Southeast Asia, with presence across the whole region, with the opportunity to directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business
- Run an innovative new People Operations (HR) team for a company operating in 7 markets with team of 130 people, consisting of 25+ nationalities
- Be exposed from Day 1 to the most Strategic company discussions, with daily interactions with our C-Levels and Founders
- Competitive compensation & benefits (incl. equity)
- And yes, we are start-up full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!