Vice President (VP) of People & Culture
At iPrice, we strongly believe our people is the key driver to achieving our mission. They are our pillars of success. To further drive this belief, we are looking for YOU - a dynamic, transformational, organised and exceptional individual to lead the Human Resource team as the Vice President of People and Culture.
As part of iPrice Leadership Team, you will have full mandate to define and implement HR strategies that ensures we continuously strengthen our culture, maintain the startup spirit, attract, grow & retain extraordinary tech geeks, fashionistas and unstoppable entrepreneurs from the region and around the world that are prepared to take on South East Asia. At iPrice, we want our people to thrive, and your role will be a critical contributor to our collective success.
- Translate iPrice's strategies into HR strategic and operational plans
- Create, promote, and drive a high-performance culture
- Translate latest HR trends and thought leadership into best practices for the organisation befitting a start-up culture to ensure a great work environment that transcends current industry practices/norms
- Lead short & long-range growth strategies and planning that impacts the attraction, engagement, performance, training, development, and retention of our workforce
- Coach leaders and managers to build leadership capabilities, work closely with them as a trusted partner, bringing insight and advice relating to people, teams and the development of their organizations as their teams’ scale
- Ensures fairness across the organization, promotes diversity and inclusion that is rapidly scalable to the organisation's high growth trajectory in the next few years
- Leads the HR Business Partner team, pioneering market leading HR capabilities and careers by creating an environment that stimulates creativity and supports their ongoing development
- Ensure organizational compliance with all Federal and State laws
- Strong credentials as an organizational leader with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues, and lead and influence change.
- Proven track record of building credible relationships with most senior levels of the organization and influencing leadership engagement in organizational development to accomplish business outcomes in a fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.), with (ideally) demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Must have proven ability to conceptualize, lead, implement and monitor broad human resources related
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovation and change
- Previous exposure to high-growth enterprises is a plus
- Join one of the most ambitious and successful startup in Southeast Asia, with presence across the whole region
- Run People & Culture agenda for a company operating in 7 markets with team of 130 people consisting of 25+ nationalities
- Strong mandate to create and implement strategies in your area and drive innovation and change
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business
- Grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (there isn't a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our series B round)
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits (incl. equity)
- Work permit sponsorship provided
- Take part in quarterly strategic weekends held in attractive locations (beach islands, mountain resorts etc. across the region)
- And yes, we are start-up full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!