Office Operations Ninja - Internship/Full time
That Unique Someone
You are someone that does not mind being at a few places at the same time. You may be in the front office but yet, you can handle the printer that suddenly decided to take a rest from working. You can also answer calls while you are on your way to the pantry ensuring that the stocks that was just delivered is exactly what we ordered. In other words, you are one little super efficient sidekick that is able to manage multiple situations without being stressed out.
You are always someone we could depend on in the office. We can be at peace knowing the equipments work well and the facilities in the office are all well maintained at all times. Everything from the drinking water and pantry supplies to the need of printing business cards or documents to be couriered will be handled with ease and within reasonable time.
You are never careless or slow in what you do. Always striving to achieve the most within the least amount of time, you always give your best in supporting everybody under the same roof with the same level of support. In other words, you are the go-to person for all our admin needs.
What you need to do (and this is only part of it!)
- Front Desk assistance
- General office administration
- Managing office supplies (incl checking, replenishing, purchasing, etc)
- Managing pantry supplies (to ensure everyone gets a dose of their favourite beverage)
- Liaison with building management on premise management and related approvals
- Liaison with external supplier and vendors to ensure purchases are done at optional prices and delivery lead times are met.
- Equipment management (asset recording, equipment user management, repairs and maintenance)
- Assist in admin task related to visa management.
- Supervise office helper in general office maintenance
- Document management (incoming & outgoing mails incl courier services)
What you need to be
(but we can overlook some of them if you are sharp, determined, end-result focused, fun, committed to learn and full of energy!)
- Enough hands-on experience and above all, enough confidence to ensure the above gets done perfectly within deadlines without us having to hold your hands for too long.
- You simply slay it in a super fast paced work environment.
- Constant drive, high energy and passionate about learning new things or doing things in a new way.
- Someone super flexible and stretchable in terms of achieving output and results.
- Willing to invest the time and effort in getting work done but yet know when to stop or ask for help before you snap.
- Takes initiative to find out which is high priority and what is urgent.
- Knowing that your attitude sets the impression of the overall workplace.
- Extensive software skills.
- Good internet research abilities.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia is not a must but in some cases, its fairly important. But if you have a way around it, we can bend this a little.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to join a hyper fast and ambitious with Venture Capitalist backed company (600% growth over the past 12 months).
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things.
- A diverse and fun working place where we had to countless times politely turn away people because they keep turning up at our door in hope of an opportunity but unfortunately we only offer them to a select few who are top of talents in their respective fields/area of work. Its not what you wear or how you look like that matters. Its what you bring to the table that is more important. If wearing a soccer jersey everyday makes you comfortable and more efficient, go ahead.
- Ideal as a kick-start for a career of an ambitious fresh graduate or for a millennial on the verge of the new career.
- Having the autonomy to manage your own work day.
- You decide your worth in terms of salary.
- You are the only factor that decides how fast or how high you want to climb up the career ladder.
- Flexi work hours is something we all enjoy but we also understand the need to respect the core working hours of the day.
- Fun Fridays in the office where you are cool about beer on the house + nerf gun fights around you even if you are busy working on a project with a tight deadline.
- Medical benefits is a necessity and we readily provide it to everyone
About iPrice and the Office Management Team
If you would like to know where to go or what to do if you want to find the cheapest products delivered to you in the fastest way, iPrice is THE place to visit. We are a young, chic and cool online place that offers millions of shoppers a single platform to compare prices and scout for the best coupons for an uncountable number of products within the South East Asia region (and we are expanding every single day!).
Within Office Management, it will be a team of 4 cool buddies that are in this together and always there to help each other, to ensure the office runs to maximum efficiency at all times. We are the very few people within the organisation who gets to interact with employees at every level and within every department virtually every single day and therefore we are in a good position to have a direct impact to improve the workplace and make iPrice one of the most attractive and desirable environment to work in - how cool is that?
If you are living in Malaysia and is someone that moves a little faster and achieves a little more than an average person here, get connected and let’s see if we can make it happen for us.