Head of CRM (Marketing)
We are looking for a driven, innovative and experienced individual to push iPrice's CRM activities across SouthEast Asia to the next level. Someone that can demonstrate us to be able to punch above her/his weight class. That is, someone looking to step up her/his online marketing skills and accelerate her/his career growth in one of the fastest rising regional startups. You will be based out of our Regional Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Do you have a few years experience in managing Email marketing in a top-class regional or global online venture? Are you passionate about leveraging data insights to engage more effectively with customers? Can you create effective segmentation and personalisation strategies to deliver and reinforce iPrice's value proposition with customers at each stage of their journey, measuring the impact of your activities on the customer overall lifetime value?
Are you looking for a job which will allow you to have a direct and lasting impact on the growth trajectory of a fast growing online venture, in one of the hottest markets in the world (eCommerce in SEA)?
Then, we probably have the opportunity for you...!!
You will work closely with our Senior Vice President of Growth and will be responsible in managing one of the newest and most important marketing channel of the company.
Still undecided? Believe us, there is no better time to join iPrice as we have closed our latest funding round and are on a crazy growth trajectory.
- Setting up and overseeing iPrice's CRM activities (Email, SMS, Push-notifications) across SouthEast Asia, with the goal of maximising customer lifetime value and re-purchase rate of our customers
- Managing the day-to-day operations of our CRM channels, with particular focus on Email marketing
- Conceptualising and optimising targeted content campaigns to be delivered daily to our customers through our CRM channels (Email, SMS, Push-notifications)
- Defining our customer base segmentation & personalisation strategies (including the definition of the strategies to capture all required information in all the key points of the customer life cycle)
- Building, Scaling and Managing our CRM team to execute our CRM strategies across our 7 countries (MY, ID, SG, TH, VN, PH, HK)
- Partner with other internal teams such as Campaign Management, Content Marketing, Design, Product & Tech to execute and report on the different campaigns
- Develop metrics reporting and dashboards to track campaign performance and measure impact on business
- Analyse the market landscape : conducting deep dive analysis on competitors' solutions across countries and industries
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in an online venture in a CRM & Email marketing role (ideally an eCommerce or online travel startup)
- Knowledgeable of eCommerce CRM's best practices (with particular focus on the email channel)
- Has a strong analytical mindset - experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional initiatives to completion
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups
- Can prove a good understanding of the overall online marketing world
- (bonus skill) Has experience in managing a multi-country CRM team and building up from scratch a marketing team
- Opportunity to build almost from scratch one of the most important marketing channel of the company
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Be part of our Leads team from Day 1, and participate to the company strategic decisions, beyond your specific area of expertise
- Opportunity to contribute in making iPrice become an household name in SEA
- Opportunity to grow your managerial skills through the direct coaching of experienced startup and corporate managers (unlike Rocket Internet :)
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (DMP, AVG, Venturra, 500 Startups, Gobi Partners)
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Participate on our weekly Fun Fridays