Business Intelligence Analyst
Our mission is to help people in South East Asia to buy things they wouldn’t be able to buy otherwise. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 130 employees, and 10M monthly page views we are very well setup. But we are hungry for more, with e-commerce in SEA still being in its infancy compared to mature markets like Japan, Europe or America, we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
We are ready to take the next step. Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase traffic and revenues. We are looking for a highly analytical, driven, and curious data guru to join us.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
Excel in execution in a multi-cultural environment where team work and collaboration are key ingredients for success.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in regionally, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Be the subject matter expert for analysing core business and product data and providing insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Leverage state-of-the-art Business Intelligence tools to connect datasets, enable predictive modelling and run sophisticated trend analysis
- Produce insightful reports and data visualization on weekly and monthly cadence to senior management, leads and investors, influencing key business decisions
- Design operational data visualization dashboards that support other iPrice teams in monitoring their core KPIs
- Closely work with the tech team and together deploy data to the data warehouse and optimize BI processes
- Enhance data quality through review and validation of data, and implementation of appropriate controls and checkpoints
- Regularly refresh our business plans and prepare analysis for investor communication and fundraising
- Work on financial models for potential mergers and acquisitions as we look for in-organic growth opportunities
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Mathematics or any related field
- 3+ years experience in an analytical role, ideally in Business Intelligence, Finance, or Management Consulting in a company known for best-in-class products
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and sheets with millions of cells don’t scare you
- Curiosity to crunch large datasets with millions of rows and GBs of data and extract insights in meaningful ways
- Experience with BI software, programming, and database management such as Power BI, DAX, SQL and Microsoft Azure
- Experienced in working with Software Engineers in an agile environment applying SCRUM methodologies
- A positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work in a super fast-paced start-up environment
- Fluent in English, excellent in verbal and written communication, strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Freedom to own and drive your own goals, directly impacting success and growth of the business
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today's hottest emerging markets and industry
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in its hyper growth phase
- Highly affordable andfun lifestylein a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Experience Asia's diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager
We look forward to your application, please don't forget to include your current portfolio!