Special Projects Manager, Business Owner
We are Southeast Asia’s No1 and fastest-growing price comparison site, with hundreds of millions of products across seven markets, updated every 24h. With an international team of more than 130 people we have signed more than 1,300 partners and reach more than 7 million shoppers each month.
We are looking for a genuinely passionate, Special Projects Manager, to expand our business.
You will run a start-up within iPrice: After initial analysis and creation of a business plan you’ll be given the financial, marketing and product resources to establish your own P&L. Whether you chose Financial Products like Credit Cards & Consumer Loans or Services like Broadband, Utilities & Mobile Contracts – we’ll provide you with a free Marketing and Content Engine that can scale any business line.
- Take full P+L responsibility for your own business within iPrice
- Stay on top of market developments in South-East-Asia and continuously spot and opportunities
- Develop deep relationships with our partners, based on analysis, performance and interpersonal skills
- Hire, manage and coach a team, based on your envisioned structure. We give you full freedom in how you want to set-up your unit within iPrice
- Leverage the existing core functions of our business (marketing, content, products & IT) to drive exceptional value for your enterprise
- Establish smooth operations, create and coordinate emergency plans, establish first points of contact and organize post-mortem learning sessions
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, identify knowledge gaps, silos and potential conflicts and take full ownership of the well-being and morale of the team
- Grit – we want you to build the #1 vertical in an already competitive market. You’ll get exceptional tools, but will need to show you can be faster and more persistent than any competitor
- Leadership – we believe in drive, but also in developing our people. We want you to fight for your staff and have the ambition to build the closest team within iPrice
- Ownership – you get the freedom to run your own operations, so we expect you to be creative and self-sufficient in finding solutions. You’ll have full access to coaching and input from the executive board.
- Highly analytical mind set - ablility to quickly convert market information into KPIs, strategy and operational execution
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven products, but still on an exponential growth path and we welcome your ideas on how to improve things and continue growing!
- The rare opportunity to change the world together with teams from diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Flexible working environment
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Competitive compensation & benefits (incl. equity)
- Work permit sponsorship provided