Business Development Analyst Intern
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 90 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
We are now looking for a Business Development Analyst (Intern) with international mindset to join our team for a minimum of 6 months and help us evolve further in this extremely exciting growth phase of dynamic Southeast Asia startup environment!
- Work together with our Regional Business Development Team to identify best ways to increase monetization of existing and new partners
- Run kick-ass analysis to identify and generate new opportunities
- Build jaw-dropping sales material and business proposals
- Support the sales processes by managing administrative elements
- Support with optimizing and streamlining the processes within the business development team
- Continuously help to explore and analyze opportunities in the market and trends across the industry
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Sales, Law, Journalism or similar
- Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply
- 1 to 3 years of work experience within a fast-paced organization; ideally, although not a requirement, experience in a BD support function
- Self-motivated, independent learner, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented personality with critical thinking
- Goal and action oriented with willingness to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- Brilliant analytical mindset
- Advanced MS office user (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator in English
- Ability to deal effectively with people at many different levels within our flat-hierarchy
- Willingness to work beyond defined ‘Job description’ to learn and grow along with our company’s growth
- Join a hyper fast growing ambitious and Venture Capitalist backed company
- Be empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
- Experience a collaborative and blameless work environment that supports continuous learning and ingenuity.
- Work alongside world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Highly international environment implies that even non-Southeast Asia residents are more than welcome to apply
- Competitive salary
- Flexi- hours i.e. 8.00AM – 10.00AM to 5:00PM – 7.00 PM
- Medical benefits