Business Development Analyst - Internship
iPrice Group is one of the fastest-growing online shopping start-ups in South East Asia, already having more than 7 million monthly visitors and partnering with more than 1000 e-commerce stores and brands across seven countries.
We are building Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination, helping the overwhelmed online shoppers by consolidating more than 100 million products and promotions from leading local as well as international online merchants into a single platform. We are creating the most delightful online shopping experience for you to find the products you have always been looking for, to discover new products and to benefit from relevant offers for great-value shopping. iPrice stands out for its intuitive navigation and visual search, enabling the users to find a perfect match for their needs in our rocket growing portfolio.
Our team consists of talents from more than 25 nations around the world, all based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur. We are a unique mixture of tech geeks, fashionistas and unstoppable entrepreneurs, combining the experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations. We have a strong bias for action, we are eager to learn and grow and we strive to build a great multinational company together.
We are now looking for a Business Development Analyst (Intern) with international mindset to join our team for 3-6 months and help us evolve further in this extremely exciting growth phase of dynamic Southeast Asia startup environment!
- Work together with our Regional Business Development Team to identify best ways to increase monetization of existing and new partners
- Run kick-ass analysis to identify and generate new opportunities
- Build jaw-dropping sales material and business proposals
- Support the sales processes by managing administrative elements
- Support with optimizing and streamlining the processes within the business development team
- Continuously help to explore and analyze opportunities in the market and trends across the industry
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Sales, Law, Journalism or similar
- Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply
- 1 to 3 years of work experience within a fast-paced organization; ideally, although not a requirement, experience in a BD support function
- Self-motivated, independent learner, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented personality with critical thinking
- Goal and action oriented with willingness to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- Brilliant analytical mindset
- Advanced MS office user (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator in English
- Ability to deal effectively with people at many different levels within our flat-hierarchy
- Willingness to work beyond defined ‘Job description’ to learn and grow along with our company’s growth
- Join a hyper fast growing ambitious and Venture Capitalist backed company (600% growth over the past 12 months)
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Ideal as a kick-start for a career of an ambitious fresh graduate or for a millennial on the verge of the new career
- Medical benefits
- Highly international environment implies that even non-Southeast Asia residents are welcome to apply
- Open pantry and fun Fridays in our Kuala Lumpur HQ