VP of Electronics Business Unit
Our vision is to become the destination for people in SEA to start their online shopping, a $25bn opportunity. With more than 1,000 partners, 130 employees, and 7M monthly shoppers, iPrice has a head start in a market that is still in its infancy.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team with experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, combined with local talent and insights from the seven countries we are operating in regionally, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
After some amazing growth over the last three years, we have reached the next level and are looking for a VP to accelerate the growth of our Electronics category to light-speed. Do you have an insane passion for growth and can inspire a team to follow you? Are you a strategic thinker with the ability to break down concepts into initiatives and processes? Let’s talk.
- Take full ownership of the most important growth driver for iPrice’ business, the Electronics category
- Full P&L responsibility of the business unit, its business plan, budgets and goals
- Develop individual market strategies that define clear focus across our seven markets
- Identify growth opportunities and conceptualize, plan and execute initiatives for scalable topline development
- Move things forward, take ownership of your projects and drive them with full force
- Directly work with our founders and experience significant personal growth and development
- Become the entrepreneur and do anything needed to build the largest affiliate in South East Asia
- Own cross-functional projects across Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Finance & Legal teams
- Outstanding academic credentials and a track-record in top management positions, ideally in South-East Asia startups
- A high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- The capability to crack complex problems in a fast-paced professional environment and under time-pressure
- Experience in managing high-performing operational teams and in driving passion even for team members with repetitive tasks
- A deep thinker with experience in driving continuous product change and process improvement with a proven ability to execute with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically
- A can-do attitude, can work under pressure, is ready to roll up the sleeves and dive deep in the topics when necessary, always willing to go the extra-mile
- Join one of the most ambitious and prospective startups in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region
- Gain strong mandate to create and implement strategies in your area and drive innovation and change
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business
- Grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (there isn't a better time to join iPrice as we just closing our series B round)
- Receive competitive compensation & benefits, including substantial equity package, work permit sponsorship provided
- Take part in quarterly strategic weekends held in attractive locations (beach islands, mountain resorts etc. across the region)
- And yes, we are start-up full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!
- Enjoy flexible working environment