Business Development Operations Manager
We are Southeast Asia’s No1 and fastest-growing price comparison and coupon site, aggregating over 200 million products across seven countries. With an international team of more than 130 people we have signed more than 1,300 partners and reach more than 7 million shoppers each month.
We are looking for a highly motivated, genuinely passionate, Business Development Manager to take ownership over our high-revenue generating business line (Coupons and Offers) for our seven countries in Southeast Asia (MY, SG, HK, VN, TH, ID, PH). As a Business Development Manager at iprice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. You will be in charge of leading a team of 7 while spearheading all strategic initiatives and drive the revenue growth of the business. You will ensure that iPrice and its partner domains offers the most attractive deals in the region, become a leader in user experience and SEO, and build streamlined processes around it.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google and other world-class organizations, iprice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our highly profitable coupon business line across our 10 domains in Southeast Asia (4000+ deals and offers)
- Lead a team of 5 -10 executives from different nationalities
- Streamline processes, build SOP’s and develop dashboards and metrics to track performance and the impact on the business.
- Conducting deep dive analysis on competitors' solutions across countries and industries to identify new business opportunities
- Partner with other internal teams such as Campaign Management, Content Marketing, Design, Product & Tech to execute and report on the different campaigns
- 1 - 3 years of experiences in leading teams and drive projects in an international environment
- Have a strong analytical mindset - experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on mentality
- Goal and action oriented with ability and desire to reach ambitious revenue targets
- Self-motivated, independent learner, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at many different hierarchy levels
- Proven ability to suggest and prioritize potential product improvements
- Previous work experience is an online venture or working with SEO is a plus
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international tech start-up first-hand
- Directly impact the long-term success and revenue growth of the business
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Opportunity to grow your managerial skills through the direct coaching of experienced startup and corporate managers
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Medical benefits
- Competitive salary and work permit sponsorship
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Highly international environment implies that even non-Southeast Asia residents are welcome to apply
- Open pantry and fun Fridays in our Kuala Lumpur HQ