Category Specialist (Thai)
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 70 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
The e-commerce industry is booming across Southeast Asia, and while the daily influx of new online stores is great for shoppers, it can also get a little confusing. Hence, the Categorization team is essential to our business as it ensures that all products are properly categorized and price comparison pages are created to provide the most delightful online shopping experience for our customers. With access to in-house as well as 3rd party outsourced categorization software, you will be well equipped to work with the entire product catalogue with over 70 million products across more than 700 merchants.
- Link and map raw data from the merchant’s feed into iPrice’s database
- Categorize products from various merchants to improve product search and to allow customers to compare prices all in one site.
- Expand the current category trees to increase number of categorized products in the database
- Translate categories from English to Thai and identify relevant Thai keywords using Keyword Planner
- Uphold a high level of quality of the website to provide the best user experience to our customers
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fluent in English and Thai (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and software
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong eye for details and the ability to identify patterns
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Adwords and Keyword Planner is an added advantage
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Relocation assistance
- Connect with existing Thai employees in iPrice Group to better understand on our work culture!
- Grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (there isn't a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our SERIES A funding round)!
- Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Compassionate Leaves, Marriage Leaves
- Join us for Fun Fridays
- Eligible for Corporate Membership Fee with Fitness First
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!