We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iprice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 70 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
Now we are ready to take the next step. In short, you will work at the heart of our matching and classification engine for a product catalog of more than 20 million products. With the support of our developers and designers you will define and develop the algorithms that define how and which products are shown to our online shoppers.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations, iprice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Design the core of our classification, matching and tagging engine that delivers personalized product recommendations to online shoppers
- Inform, influence and support the business team by presenting insights and trends from gigabytes of data collected every month on our platform
- Work in an agile environment as part of an interdisciplinary development team on the implementation of those ideas
- Follow a data-driven approach by closely monitoring the performance of the algorithms and delivering incremental improvements on a weekly basis
- MS or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field)
- Solid knowledge of Mathematical Statistics, Machine learning algorithms (regression, classification, clustering, NLP, etc)
- Experience in software engineering and track record of bringing algorithmic code to production
- Knowledge of R and/or Python, particularly tools like scikit, numpy, nltk, pandas
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
- Curious, data-driven approach with a lot of attention to details
- Ability to own and drive your own topics
- Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industries
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Career advancements for our best talents to support our growth
- Medical Benefit and Health Insurance coverage
- Diverse startup culture with more than 20 nationalities
- Flexible working environment