Editorial Copywriter Intern (EN/VN/TH/ID)
We are a fast-growing, Kuala Lumpur-based online shopping start-up that already operates in 7 markets. We are building Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Products are categorized and classified by dozens of attributes to present shoppers with the most relevant choices.
We are a young and motivated team with a special mix of tech geeks, fashion queens and entrepreneurs. A strong bias for action sets us apart, we want to learn and grow and we want to build a great company together. We are an Asia Venture Group (AVG) portfolio company, one of Southeast Asia leading seed financing/VC firms with deep e-commerce know-how. Other of their successful investments include iMoney, TrustedCompany.com and Happy Fresh.
- Copywrite content for our website to educate users about brands
- Research of products and brands that appeal to customers
- Update digital media with timely content
- Revise, Proofread and edit content of team members
- Increase SEO traffic through keyword-optimized content
What your bring to the table:
- Fresh graduates or students of communications science (public relations, mass communication, journalism, broadcasting or advertising), English literature, business or any other majors related
- Passion for writing, ideally with focus on fashion and lifestyle
- Detail-oriented, yet creative team player
- First experience in copywriting and good quality of writing
- Native speaker and proficient of English / Vietnamese / Thai / Indonesian language
Here’s the deal
- Experience the most exciting phase of a start-up first-hand
- Work in a fast-pace environment with many challenges and new career opportunities along the way
- Become part of our dynamic, fun and international team
- Gain deep copywriting knowledge and insights into SEO
If all this sounds exciting to you, send your CV, one or two sentences about why you’re interested in the job, your next possible start date and your salary expectations. Looking very much forward learning more about you!