Business Intelligence Analyst
We are building Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. We are building what is Skyscanner for air tickers or Trivago for hotel. Iprice is designed to become largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 90 people we have already built the largest online product catalogue in South East Asia and reached more than 8 million shoppers.
Now we are ready to take the next step and scale our business. We plan to double its size every couple of months. And for that we need to strengthen our business intelligence team to steer this growth. In short, you will the single point of contact for everything around our business. From tracking traction we get on Google, analysing performance of our website to understanding our revenues and success in collecting them. Essentially you will become the only source of truth for top-management decisions.
- Prepare company related data to ensure smooth upload by our business intelligence software
- Ensure regular performance reports and synthesize data into visually attractive format to drive top management decisions
- Continuously develop our business intelligence reporting to ensure it reflects latest development of our business
- Design dashboards supporting other iprice teams
- Help to identify opportunities to increase iprice performance across all the dimensions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses helping to understand various question marks from our data
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Business or Engineering.
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form; Vietnamese, Thai, or Bahasa Indonesia is a plus
- Bright analytical mind
- Keen on data analysis, excel and database
- Basic understanding of relation databases
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
- Suitable for top fresh graduates
- Flexible working environment
- Diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within our team
- Ability to own and drive your own topics
- Career advancements for our best talents to support our growth
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Fun Friday