Digital Marketing Executive (Indonesia)
We are a fast-growing, Kuala Lumpur-based, online shopping start-up that already operates in 7 markets across Southeast Asia. We are building Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination by consolidating products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single platform. We are creating the most delightful online shopping experience for you to find the products you have always been looking for, to discover new products and to benefit from relevant offers for great-value shopping.
We are a young and motivated team with a special mix of tech geeks, fashion queens and entrepreneurs. We have a strong bias for action; we want to learn, grow and build a great company together.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels has become increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the promotion strategies for coupons and deals to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involve in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with manager and designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Here’s the deal:
- Experience the most exciting phase of a start-up first-hand
- Work in a fast-pace environment with many challenges and new career opportunities along the way
- Become part of our dynamic, fun and international team