We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 90 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
At iPrice, account management actively follows the approach to develop long term relationship with strategic important partners to optimize value and achieve mutually beneficial goals. These partners account for a significant volume of business and profit and hence require attention, effort, time and resources to grow and retain.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to drive customer success and help make iPrice even stronger. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in sales and/or operations, marketing, experience working with numbers with inspiring results. This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced work environment where you’ll be the center of iPrice innovation. The Account Manager will play an integral role in strategically building and developing an effective communication base with partners with a prime focus on revenues through active ideation of next generation processes.
As an Account Manager at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Act as a main point of contact for merchants with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, resolve any conflicts, and grow revenue over time.
- Analyze key performance metrics of both our partners and iPrice, identify areas of improvement, strategy for growth, and long-term retention initiatives.
- Publish recommendations and action plans based on data from analytics & revenues
- Resolve client problems and handle complaints in a timely manner with customer success as the end result
- Effectively utilize internal tools and resources to reduce friction and complexity for customers. Deliver operational excellence for all merchant customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- 1-3 years of work experience in B2B sales, Account Management, relationship management or affiliate marketing in the e-commerce industry
- Fluency in English and one of South-East Asian languages desirable
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with impeccable negotiation skills
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, or media would be an advantage
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Join one of the most ambitious and prospective startup in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within the company
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Take advantage of our full set of benefits ranging from company-wide health insurance, high standard office (22nd floor penthouse in Mid Valley) as well as Fun Friday’s and other events!
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!