Head of Affiliate Marketing
We are looking for a highly motivated, genuinely passionate, online marketing savvy Head of Affiliate to spearhead our efforts in establishing affiliate partnerships with leading online publishers across SouthEast Asia.
Our newly created iPrice Partnership Program consists in providing leading medias across the region innovative solutions to help them monetise their existing traffic in the most efficient and hassle-free way, by leveraging iPrice’s online product catalog (the biggest and most complete eCommerce catalog in SEA => 50M products from more than 500 merchants).
You will work closely with our Senior Vice President of Growth in building a new key driver of growth for the company.
There isn't a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our SERIES A funding round!
- Managing our sales funnel across the whole SEA region
- Analysing the market landscape: conduct deep dive analysis on competitors' solutions across countries and industries
- Growing our affiliate & partnership team in each of our country (MY/SG/PH/TH/ID/VN)
- Managing the medias relationship by providing monthly performance analysis and resolving client problems in a timely manner with customer success as the end result
- Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: drive new tailored Partnership solutions together with our Engineering and Marketing teams
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a min of 3-4 years of work experience in B2B sales, Account Management, relationship management or affiliate marketing in the e-commerce industry
- Has project management experience
- Has experience in managing small dynamic teams
- Has excellent communication skills (perfect verbal and written English)
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- (bonus skill #2) Is familiar with the wonderful world of SEO
- Opportunity to lead a newly created function and team within the company
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Fun Friday