100% Scrum Master
Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people to start their online shopping. The place where they discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 500 million offers on our platform and 15 million monthly shoppers, we already established a solid position in the market and are perceived as independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector.
We are a product-led company, that's why our journey to increase agility does not only touch tech & product, but also operations, marketing and partner facing teams. And for that we are looking for a Scrum Master who can facilitate the journey, who has a deep understanding and broad experience of tools, practices and frameworks to unlock the collective intelligence. This role allows you to take major influence over how agility plays out at iPrice and how our very own agile model looks like. Rather than adopting existing prescriptive, we are discovering what works best for us, our business, our environment and most importantly for our people.
Join a superstar, internationally-sourced management team with accumulated experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations. Drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Inspire, train, coach, mentor and lead us to discover our unique model which drives continuous value delivery of each team and the company as a whole.
- Coach multi-cultural teams to challenge the current status quo and continuously discover a better way of delivery, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for them towards self-organization and self-sustainability.
- Train our Product Owners, who drive the agenda of up to 7 teams (from tech over operations to marketing and partner facing), enrich their portfolio of practices and tools so they can measure and optimize the delivery of value in an empirical environment.
- Work with senior management and C-level to make changes in the whole system that stand in the way of improving our state of agility.
- Mentor individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth (e.g. decision making) and interpersonal interactions (also conflict resolution) so people can really be the best version of themselves.
- Continuously nurture a transparent, trusting and psychologically-safe environment where people can be genuine and problems can be raised without any fear of blame or judgment - with an emphasis on learning, collaboration and problem solving.
- Facilitate Scrum events like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective when needed.
- Compassionate, humble, inspiring and respectful with a high empathy towards people.
- A deep understanding of organizational behavior, communication styles, group dynamics, systems thinking, facilitation techniques, teaching and coaching.
- Confident to coach many different identities across the organization, from product over operations to marketing and top management.
- Passionate about agile, yet open minded and not dogmatic with any specific practices; understands how each practice fits into the specific context to improve the quality of the product and the flow of value.
- Track record in product management and software delivery practices that put us on a path of continuous improvement.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a continuous learner who excels in a start-up environment.
- This is not a role for a first time Scrum Master but a seasoned Agilist, who wants to take the whole company from good to great while creating a unique iPrice model and culture.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Freedom to own and drive your own goals, directly impacting success and growth of the business
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today's hottest emerging markets and industry
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in it's hyper growth phase
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Experience Asia's diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager
WHY WORK IN iPRICE?
A Booming Industry with Exciting Challenge
E-commerce in Southeast Asia is booming and iPrice is playing a key role in balancing the region's ecosystem - backed by world-class investors like LINE, Ventura and 500 Startups! Looking for a real challenge, like digging through truly big data, sitting at the same table with the biggest names in the digital scene, from Vietnam to Singapore, or building one of the most recognized consumer brands in the region? We got it all here. If you’re in for the fast-track, 10x growth in the next few years, you’ll love it here.
Hyper-charge your Personal & Career Growth
We genuinely believe that solving problems which nobody has solved before can only happen by growing ourselves, personally and professionally. We give you challenging tasks and then let you struggle – of course not, just kidding. We invest in you through personalized coaching and world-class trainings and our advisory panel gives you access to key experts in your field - no matter whether we are talking soft- or hard-skills. And if you fail? We’ll fail together and be right there to pick you up - we’re in this journey together.
Don’t miss out on our Culture & Benefits
Shorts or burka? We accept you as you are. Need to leave early for an appointment? Fine with us. Want to de-stress over a game of FIFA? There’s a 60-inch TV in the fun area. We are diverse not just in our nationalities (25 and counting, by the way) but because diversity is the building block of who we are. We take culture seriously because we believe we are at our best when we are surrounded by the right people. And yes, we have benefits, too - health insurance for everyone (incl. your family), team budgets, and tons of food. Join our family!
Work with an Inspirational Leadership Team
We take leadership seriously. Sure, we can impress you by name-dropping some of our senior management’s past companies and buzz-wording around agile, but we rather focus on creating the right environment without all the corporate baggage. This means transparency in what we do, open communication, and the trust to make your own decision. If you have any concerns or problems, go straight to the “bosses”. Forget about counting hours, let’s rather focus on impact and quality. That’s how we build a successful company, with your talent and the right attitude.