100% Scrum Master
Our mission is to enable everyone in SEA to shop online, compare prices and enjoy impartial product information. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 140 employees, and 15M monthly page views we are well setup for that - and hungry for more. E-commerce in SEA is still in its infancy compared to markets like Europe or America and we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
We are on a journey to continuously improve our state of agility across the entire company with the product development teams leading the transformation. You will be facilitating the journey through maximising collective intelligence. We are looking for a Scrum Master with a deep understanding and broad experience with tools, practices and frameworks that can improve our state of agility. This role allows you to take major influence over how agility plays out at iPrice and how the iPrice agile model looks like. Rather than adopting existing models in the market, we are on an evolutionary journey to discover and grow our own iPrice model.
Along this journey, you will be collaborating with top-notch Scrum Masters, coaches and regular speakers at conferences. Also, you will be part of the iPrice Scrum Master Community of Practice reporting directly to the top management.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, accumulated experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, combined with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Inspire, train, coach, mentor and lead by serving the whole company in its discovery for iPrice model.
- Be the mirror for agility, continuous learning and Scrum values in the whole company. You lead by being an example.
- Coach teams and individuals in the company to challenge the current status quo and continuously discover a better way to deliver better products at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for them towards self-organization and self-sustainability.
- Coach individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth and interpersonal interactions so people can be the best version of themselves.
- Coach the teams to be professionals who are highly-attentive with quality and relentlessly pay any technical debts.
- Coach the Product Owners to measure and to optimise the delivery of value in an empirical environment.
- Coach and advise the management on making changes in the whole system that will improve iPrice state of agility.
- Continuously develop a transparent, trusting and psychologically-safe environment where people can be genuine and problems can be raised without any fear of blame or judgment, with an emphasis on learning, collaboration and problem solving.
- Facilitate Scrum events like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective when needed.
- Facilitate decision making, conflict resolution and passionate debate in groups, teams or between the stakeholders with conversations focused on the Scrum values when needed.
- Help the organisation to remove impediments or bottlenecks in the flow of value delivery when needed.
- Facilitate an environment that fosters courage, transparency, fluid information flow and collaboration that maximises collective intelligence.
- Compassionate, respectful and have a high empathy towards people.
- You have a deep understanding of organisation behaviour, communication, group dynamics, systems thinking, facilitation, teaching and coaching.
- Confident to coach many different identities in the organisation from Product Development group to People Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance and top management.
- Insanely passionate about agile product development and agile culture.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Open minded and not dogmatic with any agile practices and understand how each practices can be useful to improve the quality of the product and the flow of value in product delivery and operations.
- Humble and inspiring servant leader who enable everyone to take ownership and accountability for the agile practices they have discovered.
- Vast practical experience in product management and software delivery practices that enable us to continuously improve the product quality and the flow of value delivery.
- A continuous learner with a steep growth curve.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable in a start-up environment.
- This is not a role for a first time Scrum Master but a seasoned agilist who wants to take the whole company from good to great while creating a unique iPrice model and culture.
- Empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
- Collaborative and blameless work environment that supports continuous learning and ingenuity.
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today's hottest emerging markets and industry.
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in its hyper growth phase.
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia.
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage.
- Experience Asia's diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities.
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager.